What information do we collect?
- Information provided by you:
You may provide us with certain personally identifiable information when you:
- order products or gift certificates;
- request customer support or send us any other communication;
- sign up for newsletters, email alerts, and special offers;
- enter sweepstakes or contests;
- sign up for, or redeem, special offers;
- respond to surveys;
Such information may include your name, email address, and credit card number. You may also provide us with information about other people, such as their email addresses, if you email a product to a friend or refer a friend to the Site or our promotions.
- Information collected by Cookies:
- Information collected by Web Beacons and Log Files:
Easy Movie Poster may collect certain non-personally identifiable information through the use of web beacons and log files. Such information may include your IP address, browser type, site usage, and whether you opened emails you received from us.
How do we secure your information?
When you place orders or access your account information, we use commercially reasonable and generally-accepted technological safeguards to secure any information we collect about you. The secure server software (SSL) we use encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
You may also choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website because such information may be required in order for you to purchase products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions on our website.
We work very hard to protect your privacy, but we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private. While we use industry-standard precautions to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee complete security.
How do we use your information?
We use the personally identifiable information you provide to:
- provide the features and functionality of the Site;
- fulfill your requests for our products and services;
- communicate with you about the status of your orders and other inquiries about our products and services;
- send you information about our products and services;
- for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits and so forth;
- help us create content that is most relevant to you; and
- provide notices about the results of sweepstakes, contest, and other promotions.
We use your email address to communicate with you about your account and to send you certain notification emails.
When you purchase products from Easy Movie Poster, we may use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send marketing messages and notifications from time-to-time.
We use non-personally identifiable information to monitor the use and performance of the Site so that we can learn more about how people use the Site which helps us improve our products and services and significantly enhance your experience on our website.
Do Purple Red or Easy Movie Poster disclose the information they collect to outside parties?
Generally, Purple Red or Easy Movie Poster do not share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies without your consent except that:
If you sign up for a promotion (e.g., a contest or sweepstakes offer) or enroll in a service we offer in partnership with a third party, we may provide information (such as your name, email address, and account activity) to such third parties.
Purple Red or Easy Movie Poster may release information (including your name, e-mail addresses, contact information, and account activity) when we, in our sole discretion believe that such release is necessary or appropriate to:
- comply with law;
- comply with subpoenas, warrants, court orders, government investigations, or other legal process;
- enforce or apply the terms of any of our user or license agreements;
- investigate or respond to allegations of fraud, intellectual property infringement, or other unlawful activity;
- investigate fraud or similar claims;
- protect the rights, property or safety of Purple Red, Easy Movie Poster, our users, or others;
- to protect our operations; or
- to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
In the event that Purple Red or Easy Movie Poster is acquired by, or merges with, another company, Purple Red or Easy Movie Poster reserves the right to transfer all information we have collected from our users in connection with such acquisition or merger.
Purple Red or Easy Movie Poster may disclose non-personally-identifiable information to third parties in aggregate form to potential business partners and investors.
Purple Red or Easy Movie Poster may use third party service providers to place ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on the Site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Site, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a web beacon, which is industry standard technology used by most major sites. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this anonymous information used by our third party service providers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What about children's privacy?
We respect children's privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
How can I change, delete, or update my information?
If you have any questions about what information is stored or would like to obtain a copy of such information, please contact us at email@example.com. After receiving proof of your identity, we will provide the information to you, and you may request that we delete or change any or all of the information.